How much value you get out of a partnership ultimately depends on how much value your partner brings to it. And at Optimus, we don’t think you should settle for anything less than maximum returns.
As a result, we continually invest in and refine our resources, programs and capabilities to ensure that we provide the expertise, opportunities and full depth and breadth of support you need to achieve and exceed your business goals. With our unique combination of strengths, Optimus can help you realize measurable business gains through consistent business growth, increased profitability, stronger customer relationships and sustainable competitive advantages.
Here’s a look at the key strengths that add value to our partnerships and our partners:
Consultative Solutions Approach
At Optimus, we understand that the first rule of a successful partnership is listening to your partner. Once we understand your business goals and priorities, we can better tailor our resources, relationships and capabilities to help you reach them faster, more easily and more profitably. Our proprietary
Optimus 360° methodology is rooted in this fundamental approach, enabling us to work with you to effectively align your company’s business focus and efforts with the most lucrative, high-growth segments of today’s fastest growing markets.
There is no single service to address your every business need, but from strategic planning and assessment services to training, marketing and technical support, we provide a full range of targeted resources and high-value services that allow you to remain focused on your core business, while cost-effectively expanding your market reach and capabilities.
Strategic Channel Relationships
When you partner with Optimus, you benefit from our expansive network of alliances with leading technology suppliers, software vendors and service providers. These deep and longstanding relationships enable us to create collaborative opportunities for our partners while simplifying and streamlining the steps necessary to architect, sell and deliver solutions that combine technologies and span supplier lines.
Commitment to Innovation
Innovation is one of those words that gets thrown around a lot in our industry. But at Optimus it is a defining and differentiating strength. Our commitment to innovation underlies everything we do. In fact, it’s the driving force behind every new program, resource and solution we provide, from our results-driven partner enablement programs to our high impact tools and online resources to our unique collaborative service delivery model
Optimus 360° include
We don’t manage logistics, we manage business and we do that through our 360 degree view in developing channel based revenues. Starting from sales support to post sale management support Optimus and its team strives to help our partners achieve their goals in customer acquisition, customer management, revenues and profitability.
We provide: -
Sales & Marketing
- Demand & Lead Generation
- Territory sales support
- Pre Sales & Design Consulting
- Marketing, PR & Branding through events, online mediums and industry forums Business Intelligence
- Customer & channel satisfaction surveys
- Feedback & process reviews
- Business Intelligence on competing vendors and contractors
- Access to Optimus Knowledge Network for centralized whitepapers, presentations & technical info along with online sales, inventory and order management
Post Sales Support
- Network Operations Center for Remote Infrastructure Management
Implementation & Integration
- Multi System implementation and integration across hardware and software including Interoperability and usability
Logistics & Inventory Management
- Multi location product availability
- Online order & shipment status
- Channel partners & their customers
- Warranty and claims management
Resource & Business Development
- Channel training programs through Optimus Academy
- Staffing and technical expertise provisioning for partners
- Proposals, presentations and sales tools
- IT Service Management deals converting Capex to Opex
- Build Operate Transfer of technology infrastructure project